Hyundai is one of the leading four-wheeler manufacturers in the United States of America. For decades the company has provided the people with some of the best vehicles to drive ranging from all budget segment. Recently the company has announced that they are ready to launch the much awaited Hyundai Ioniq in 2019, in a recent press conference.
The Ioniq, since it was launched in 2017, has proved to be significantly successful than most other hybrid vehicles. So here are the top changes that we can see in the new 2019 Hyundai Ioniq. You can visit Riverside Hyundai and get to know more about the Ioniq.
Top New Features We Are Expecting
Hyundai has surely worked a lot to make the 2019 Ioniq an even better hybrid to drive and ride in. The company has revamped many of the existing features and has also introduced brand new ones to make it worth a purchase. Have a look at them in the section below.
- Fuel Economy – one of the top reasons to buy the Hyundai Ioniq 2019 version is the fuel efficiency it provides. The base variant of the Ioniq manages to provide a fuel efficiency of 57 mph in the city whereas in highway conditions you will get 59 mpg. The higher variants, SEL and Limited, offer ls 54 mpg and 57 mpg fuel economy in urban and highway respectively.
- New safety features – Hyundai has surely improved the safety features in the 2019 Ioniq. The car now comes with two new safety features – Driver Attention Alert and High Beam Assist. These features are of great usage in both urban roads and while driving on a highway. Other features include Stability control, Anti-lock brakes and airbags.
- Large Cargo Area – the new 2019 Hyundai Ioniq will come with a much larger cargo area of 26.5 cubic feet. So you can now fit more luggage in the vehicle which is a welcome improvement for those who want to travel a long distance in the car.
- Revamped Climate Control – the 2019 Ioniq comes with a better climate control system which Hyundai states to be 3 times more efficient. You can control the cabin’s temperature more conveniently and the system distributes air to flow smoothly to provide maximum comfort to all the passengers.
- Brand New Infotainment System – in the new Ioniq you will be able to enjoy a better infotainment system. It now has Android Auto and Apple CarPlay in all the variants. The top models get the upgraded 8-inch screen whereas the base model has a more responsive 7-inch system.
So here are the new features which will be seen in the all-new 2019 Hyundai Ioniq. Starting from a price of $23,300 the new Ioniq will surely create a great impact in the hybrid segment of the automobile in the coming months. For more information, you can visit Hyundai Riverside and get a more detailed overview of the new features.